This finely balanced 65% cocoa dark couverture has a brownish tanned leather shade and a mineral look, its tremendous taste having fruity and acidic notes followed by a slightly bitter finish. It combines beautifully with the tartness of kaffir lime, sherry vinegar, pink grapefruit, liquorice, orange and caramel.
The Madirofolo chocolate is as unique as Madagascar itself; its taste reflects the distinctiveness of the island. The plantation is located in the north-west part of the country, ideally suited for cocoa farming thanks to its independent ecosystem.
Ingredients: Organic Cocoa Mass; Organic Cane Sugar; Organic Cocoa Butter; Emulsifier: Organic Soya Lecithin; Organic Natural Bourbon Vanilla Powder.
We hope that you are pleased with your order from us. However, if you wish to return any of the goods you bought for any reason, we are happy to refund a product provided it is in fully re-saleable condition.
Any refund will be issued to the sender's card (the card used to purchase the goods in the first instance) and will not be made until the goods are returned. To be eligible for a return, the goods must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If we find that the goods have not been returned to us in fully re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the goods.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, items on promotion cannot be refunded.
The purchased items should reach you or the designated recipient address in good condition but in the event of damage due to shipping it may be necessary to arrange a replacement or a refund. If you would like a replacement item to be delivered or if you prefer a full refund please return the damaged item in its original packaging to My Choc O' Leight.
Replacements can only be made within 30 days of receipt of goods. If a refund is necessary, it will only be issued to the sender's card - i.e. the card used to purchase the goods in the first instance - and will not be made until the goods are returned. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you wish a refund, we will refund the full amount, including shipping.
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your return including:
- Your order number or your name and billing address (including postcode)
- Reason for returning the item(s)
- a) cancellation which must be done within seven days of receipt of the purchase or
- b) damaged goods (please indicate what action, you would like us to take: refund or replacement)
Please send the item(s) to My Choc O' Leight, Unit C1B/3&4, 30 Brunel Road, Manor Trading Estate, Benfleet, Essex, SS7 4PS.
- You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
- If you wish to cancel the purchase of one or more items, you must cancel the contract by sending an e-mail to Info@mychocoleight.co.uk
- You must send the goods back to us at your own cost when you have cancelled the contract. According to legal requirements, you must return the goods within 30 days of its receipt.
- Once we’ve received your returned goods, we’ll send you a confirmation email.
- Once we receive your return we'll check the return and issue a refund.
- We’ll issue the refund using the payment method you chose when you made your order.
- If you paid with a credit card or PayPal, please allow up to 14 days for a refund to show on your bank or card statement.
May contain traces of Celery, Cereals, Crustaceans, Egg, Fish, Lupin, Milk, Molluscs, Mustard, Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame Seeds, Soya Beans, Sulphites, and their derivatives.